The Arab International University announces its desire to provide its administrative staff, with a number of members of the administrative body in the Department of Accounting, under the job title: Accountant.
- Managing accounting operations within the scope of his work.
- Viewing incoming and outgoing mail and following up procedures according to the tasks assigned to them.
- Writing a periodic report to show what has been done and what has been postponed.
- Any other duties assigned to him within the scope of his professional specialty.
Required Conditions and Skills:
- Holds a university degree or an intermediate institute’s certificate in commerce and economics (accounting major).
- Has sufficient experience in the field.
- Has communication skills and teamwork spirit within a team.
- Full-time and able to withstand working pressure.