The International Arab University announces its desire to provide its administrative staff, with a number of members of the administrative body in the Directorate of Information Technology, under the job title: Programmer
- Design flowcharts to illustrate software solutions.
- Writing codes effectively and appropriate to specifications and requirements.
- Emphasis on following up the specifications and determining the operational feasibility of the programs.
- Develop program verification plans and quality assurance procedures.
- Troubleshoot, fix, and upgrade existing systems.
- Design consistent database.
Performing any other tasks that fall within the scope of his responsibility in terms of information technology.
Required Conditions and Skills:
- Holds a university degree or a technical institute according to the required specialty.
- Has sufficient experience in the field.
- Has communication skills and teamwork spirit within a team.
- Full-time and able to withstand working pressure.
Applicants should email the CV attached with a cover letter to email@example.com
, using the following phrase as an email Subject (Job title in Arabic - PV08).