The Arab International University announces its desire to provide its administrative staff, with a number of members of the administrative body in the Sports Complex, under the job title: Fitness Trainer
- Daily follow-up of the gym and fitness facilities.
- Help to include new users.
- Oversee general use and ensure proper use of equipment at all times.
- Assist youth in setting personal goals and developing fitness programs to support and motivate them.
- Dealing with potential risks and informing the sports complex manager.
- Act at all times in accordance with the policies and procedures of the sports complex.
- Holds a training certificate from the Syrian Arab Federation or its equivalent.
- Has experience of not less than 3 years in the field of specialization.
- Full-time and able to withstand working pressure.
Applicants should send the CV attached with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
, using the following phrase as an email Subject (Job title and name in Arabic - PV10).