ERASMUS+ Exchange Mobility at the Universidade de Santiago de Compostela (USC) Call for Teaching Staff Applications
This is an official call for Teaching Staff from Arab International University to participate in the STA mobility at the Universidade de Santiago de Compostela:
- Available Grant: One Teaching Staff member – STA.
- Available Disciplines: All Areas available at USC: https://www.usc.gal/en/studies/degrees
- Deadline to carry out the mobility: 30th June 2025.
- Deadline for application: Saturday 9/12/2023
Eligibility and academic requirements
The priority in the nomination process is given to:
- Full-time candidates
- Candidates whose academic specialty matches one of the Subject Areas mentioned above
- Candidates whose language level is B2 in English
- Candidates who meet the requirements of the awarding program
Financial conditions and benefits
- Travel Allowance: 820 €
- The per diem amount: 160 €/day * 7 days (5 working days + 2 travel days)
- Beneficiaries are responsible for contracting their travel arrangements, medical insurance cover and visa expenses.
Interested candidates are invited for an Interview with a selection committee after submitting copies of the following documents to the International Relations office:
- Proof of English Language
- Proof of employment (AIU HR)
- Passport copy
- Invitation letter issued by a staff member at the Host University (Universidade de Santiago de Compostela.
- Mobility Agreement (Filled out and signed)
All Documents must be submitted (before Saturday 9/12/2023).
For further assistance, you may contact the AIU International Relations Office through the email: email@example.com
or you may visit the IRO office at the circular-building third floor
during work hours from Saturday to Tuesday.