ERASMUS+ Exchange Mobility (USC) Call for Students Applications
The International Relations Office at AIU announces the call for applications for the student exchange scholarship funded by Erasmus+ with the University of Santiago de Compostela – Spain (https://www.usc.gal/en
- Available Opportunity: One Undergraduate Student – from any discipline at AIU that is available at the host university.
- Mobility Periods: (One Semester) (autumn 2024: 01/09/2024 - 31/01/2025 or spring 2025: 01/02/2025 - 30/06/2025).
Eligibility and Academic Requirements (Conditions):
- Spanish Language Proficiency B1
- AGPA Three and above
- Credit hours completed at least 50 hours
- Credit hours remaining 32 hours or more
- The student has not benefited from any similar scholarship during his/her university life
- The student has not received a university penalty of any kind during his/her university life
Interested Students must submit the following documents before December 11, 2023 to the International Relations office.
- Proof of Spanish Language Proficiency B1
- Transcript of Records
- Motivation Letter
- Copy of validated Passport
- CV Prepared in Euro Pass Format (https://europa.eu/europass/en)
To learn more about the University:
Following to submission deadline an Interview will take place to select an eligible candidate to represent AIU.
For further assistance, you may visit the AIU International Relations Office or contact IRO through the email: email@example.com