The Arab International University announces its desire to provide its administrative staff in its various colleges and directorates with members of an administrative body according to the job title: Member of the Administrative Body- Librarian
- Organize Library resources in a way that is easy to access and meets the needs of its visitors.
- Handling inquiries and assisting library users.
- Supervising the application of borrowing rules
- Writing a periodic report to show what has been done and what has been postponed.
- Any other duties assigned to them within the scope of the professional specialty.
Required Conditions and Skills:
- Holding a university degree, specializing in libraries and information.
- Fluency in English.
- Computer proficiency and softwares Ms office
- Proficiency in writing reports and presenting information.
- The ability to use office equipment such as printers, fax machines, etc.
- Ability to communicate and work in a team.
Applicants should email the CV attached with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, using the following phrase as an email Subject (Name in Arabic - PV15).