The International Arab University announces its desire to provide its administrative staff, with a number of members of the administrative body in the Directorate of Information Technology, under the job title: Technical support officer specializing in networks and phones
- Follow up the processes of telephone, e-mail and fingerprint services.
- Equipping and maintaining wired and wireless data networks, landlines and cameras.
- Work to maintain and monitor the data center.
- Develop alternative contingency plans for any outages in the network at any location and prepare them to activate backup connectivity.
- Evaluating the university's needs for network infrastructure.
- Holds a university degree or a technical institute according to the required specialty.
- Has sufficient experience in the field.
- Has communication skills and teamwork spirit within a team.
- Full-time and able to withstand working pressure.
Applicants should email the CV attached with a cover letter to email@example.com
, using the following phrase as an email Subject (Job title in Arabic - PV09).