The International Arab University announces its desire to provide its administrative staff, with a number of members of the administrative body in the Directorate of Information Technology, under the job title: Technical Support Employee
- Installing and operating new hardware, installing programs and operating systems.
- Maintenance of personnel devices through the use of the Helpdesk system
- Preparing reports on maintenance operations and providing recommendations for possible solutions.
- Providing technical support for employees ’computers and responding to inquiries.
- Performing any other tasks that fall within the scope of his responsibility in terms of information technology.
- Solve the problems of identifying peripheral devices (printers - scanners - fingerprints .....) and share them on the network
- Writing a periodic report to show what has been done and what has been postponed.
- Any other duties assigned to him within the scope of his professional specialty.
Required Conditions and Skills:
- Holds a university degree or a technical institute according to the required specialty.
- Has sufficient experience in the field.
- Has communication skills and teamwork spirit within a team.
- Full-time and able to withstand working pressure.
Applicants should email the CV attached with a cover letter to email@example.com, using the following phrase as an email Subject (Job title in Arabic - PV07).