2003 Ph.D in Clinical Parasitology, Damascus University. Damascus, Syria.
1991 PGSD Postgraduate studies degree (M.Sc) in Clinical Libratory, Faculty of Medicine, Damascus University, Damascus Syria.
1987 MD. Degree in Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, Damascus University, Syria.
*. Imail M.T. & Kafri A. Aural myiasis caused by lucilia: a case report from Al-Mouassat University In Damascus, Syria. JABMS 2006; 8(3): 293-6E.
* Imail M.T. Ghafir Y. Kafri A. Crusted Scabies (Norwegian): Diagnosis and treatment of rare disease. Te journal of Clinical Laboratory 2007; 4(5): 51-59.
* Almerie M.Q, Azzouz M.S, Abdelssamad M.A, Mouchli M.A, Sakbani M.W, Alsibai M.S, Alkafri Abeer, Ismail M.Taher . Prevalence and risk factors for giardiasis among primary school children in Damascus, Syria. Saudi Med J. 2008 Feb; 29 (2):234-40
* Fragment-Based De Novo Design of Antimycobacterial Agents and In Vitro Potency Evaluation. Comb Chem High Throughput Screen, 2016,19(3):238-45.
* Epidemiological survey of dermatophytosis in Damascus, Syria, from 2008 to 2016. Curr Med Mycol, 2016 Sep, 2(3): 32-36.
* Epidemiology of Pediculosis Capitis among Schoolchildren in Damascus, Syria. IJPD_123_17R6. 2018 Indian J Paediatr Dermatol 2018