Head of the Accounting Department.
The Arab International University announces its desire to provide its administrative staff, with a number of members of the administrative body in the Department of Accounting, under the job title: Head of the Accounting Department.
- Manage and oversee the accounting operations and daily tasks that take place within the accounting department.
- Analyzing accounting data and preparing periodic and annual financial reports.
- Organizing and preparing annual inventories
- Developing and implementing new accounting systems to collect, analyze information and write reports on it.
- Work directly with employees in the finance department and chief financial officer
- Supervising the preparation, study and analysis of audit balances and periodic financial reports.
Required Conditions and Skills:
- Holds a degree (Bachelor's degree or master’s) in Accounting.
- Has experience of not less than 5 years in the field of specialization.
- Has leadership, strategic and planning skills in management, direction and supervision.
- The ability to form a successful team.
- Advanced computer skills and programs of Ms office and accounting programs
- Full-time and able to withstand working pressure.
Applicants should send the CV attached with a cover letter to email@example.com
, using the following phrase as an email Subject (Job title and name in Arabic - PV02).