The Arab International University announces its desire to provide its administrative staff in its various colleges and directorates with members of an administrative body according to the job title: Member of an administrative body
- Receive work documents and document this process.
- Viewing incoming and outgoing mail and following up procedures according to the tasks assigned to them.
- Writing a periodic report to show what has been done and what has been postponed.
- Any other duties assigned to him within the scope of his professional specialty.
Required Conditions and Skills:
- Holders of university degrees or technical institutes.
- Fluency in English.
- Computer proficiency and software: Ms office
- The ability to use office equipment such as printers, fax machines, etc.
- Ability to communicate and work in a team.
For those who wish to apply for a post at the Arab International University, please fill in the "Apply for the job" form, set aside, or send a CV to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the email subject.