The International Arab University announces its desire to provide its administrative staff, with a number of members of the administrative body in the Directorate of Information Technology, under the job title: Manager.
- Preparing a proposal for a strategic and operational plan for the Information Technology Directorate.
- Supervising the administrative and technical operations within the authorities of the directorate, evaluating and improving them.
- Working to develop electronic infrastructure.
- Leading, directing and developing information technology procedures and methods of work.
- Establishing a special policy for managing variables and risks and monitoring its implementation.
- The continuous development of the data protection mechanism.
- Performing any other tasks that fall within the scope of his responsibility in terms of information technology.
Required Conditions and Skills:
- Holds a degree (Bachelor - Master) in Information Engineering .
- Has experience of not less than 5 years in his field of specialization.
- Possesses strategic leadership and planning skills and the ability to manage a team of technicians and engineers.
- Has communication skills and teamwork spirit within a team.
- Full-time and able to withstand working pressure.
Applicants should email the CV attached with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, using the following phrase as an email Subject (Job title in Arabic - PV01).