Dr. Yousof Al Rifaay
- 1992-1994: judicial work in the administration of Military Jurisdiction.
- - 1994-1998: Director of Legal Affairs, University of Damascus.
- - 1994-2010: Inspector in the Central Authority for Supervision and Inspection.
- 2011-2012: Director of Research at the National Institute of Public Administration.
- 2011: Participation in the seminar on the Role of Judges, Lawyers and Prosecutors in the abolition of the death penalty held in Cairo, Egypt, 3-5 July.
- 2013 to 2018: Participation in developing the new Penal Code in Syria.
- 2013- present: Lawyer.
2013 -2018: Secretary of the Higher Institute for Population Studies and Research.
-2018-present: Head of Private Law Department at the Faculty of Law of the Arab International Private University.
-2018-present: Vice Dean of the Faculty of Law at the Arab International Private University.
PhD of Criminal Law University Paul Cézanne in France 2009
- Crimes against human life and safety, research published in Arab Encyclopedia, Specialized Legal Encyclopedia, Penal Law, Folder N. 2, Page 544. http://arab-ency.com.sy/law/overview/164717
- Penal responsibility, research published in Arab Encyclopedia, Specialized Legal Encyclopedia, Penal Law, Folder N. 7, Page 95. http://arab-ency.com.sy/law/overview/165289
- The death penalty in Syrian Law, research presented at the seminar on the Role of Judges, Lawyers and Prosecutors in the abolition of the death penalty held in Cairo, Egypt, 3-5 July 2011