The College of Pharmacy of the Arab International University accepts students with a high school certificate, scientific branch.
Academic system and structure of the study plan:
The study plan at the College of Pharmacy consists of 178 credit hours divided into the following:
- 10 credit hours elective university requirements
- 5 credit hours mandatory university requirements
- 20 credit hours mandatory college requirements
- 4 credit hours elective college requirements
- 109 credit hours mandatory department requirements