The Faculty of Dentistry at AIU aims to:
• Prepare a highly qualified dentist, able to continue specialized studies and carry out scientific research that link the University to the community.
• Develop the personality of dentists graduates and push them to excellence and the ability to respond to the future
• Improve the ability of students to communicate in foreign languages in order to follow developments and scientific changes.
• Provide students with the necessary skills to diagnose and treat dental, gum and oral injuries.
• Take into consideration the needs of oral therapy and psychological support for dental patients with special needs.
Provide the necessary knowledge and skills to address oral health needs in the community.
• Master strict preventive measures in dentistry.
• Practice dentistry in accordance with ethical values and ensure the rights of patients.
• Cooperate with partner universities in the world to exchange expertise, scientific and technological information.