• Ph.D. in Financial Management (grade A), California University, USA, 2015
• Certified Management Accountant (CMA), American Institute of Management Accountants (IMA), USA, 2011
• Certified Islamic Public Accountant (CIPA), Accounting and Auditing Organization for Islamic Financial institution (AAOFI), Bahrain, 2011
• MSc in Financial Management (grade A), Arab Academy for Banking and Financial Sciences, Syria, 2011
• Certificate of Completion in Financial Markets, Windsor & Brokers, Cyprus, 2010
• Certified Master Trainer, International Learning and Leadership Advanced Foundation, UK, 2015
• Bachelor in Accounting, Damascus University, Syria, 2007
• Has more than 20 certificates of attendance and completion in risk management, finance, banking, and accounting.
1- University- Business Research Collaboration in Syria: An Empirical Assessment and Suggested Conceptual Model, Springer Proceedings in Business and Economics, 2017.
2- The Internal University Factors in Determining the Graduates’ Performance in the Labor Market: Evidence from Syrian Universities, Presented at International Conference on Management, Economics, and Financial Sciences, Lithuania, 2019.
3- A Proposed Model for Predicting the Financial Distress of Private Commercial Banks in Syria: An Empirical Study, Presented at the International Conference on Business, Economics, Malaysia, 2018.
4- The Impact of Tier 1 Sukuk Issuance on Banks Performance,
Evidence from Dubai Financial Market, Presented at the AIU Second Conference in Finance, Management, and Economics, 2018.
5- The Ability of Islamic Banks to Prevail Finance by Musharakah and Mudarabah on their Financial Portfolios, presented at AIU First Conference in Finance, Management, and Economics, 2017.
6- Building the Islamic Banks Financial Structures Using the Risk-Weighted Financial Analysis Results, Global Islamic Economics Magazine, 2016.
7- The Impact of Applying Basel 3 on the Performance of Private Syrian Banks, 2015.
8- The Determinants of banks profitability, 2019.
9- The Impact of Applying IFRS (29) on the Performance of Private Syrian Banks, 2015.
10- The Impact of Applying IFRS (9) on the Performance of Private Syrian Banks, 2018.
11- Gold, Fiat Money and Price Stability in Four Advanced countries, 2010