This Laboratory is used to run Microwave Engineering experiments and activities, including:
- To use of AWR-DE Microwave Office in designing and analyzing Microwave Microstrip circuits.
- To use Spectrum Analyzer with Tracking Generator to execute microwave measurements.
- To use VSWR bridges in measuring reflection coefficient.
- To experiment the different Impedance Matching methods.
- To manipulate Microwave Oscillators & VCOs.
- To implement three & four port circuits.
This Laboratory include the following equipments:
- 5 Pcs. Rhode & Schwartz Spectrum Analyzers (up to 3 GHz) with built-in Tracking Generators for S-parameter measurements.
- 1 Pcs. Rohde & Schwartz Vector Network Analyzer.
- 5 Pcs. VSWR bridges for reflection coefficient
- 5 Pcs. Rohde & Schwartz HAMEG programmable power supplies
- 3 Pcs. Rohde & Schwartz HAMEG programmable Function Generator.
- 2 Pcs. Rohde & Schwartz HAMEG Programmable LCR Bridge.
- 5 Pcs. Microstrip trainer Kit