1-Scientific Studies and Research Centre (1976-2006).
1-1: Posts :
b- Researcher, (1985-1990).
c- Senior Researcher, (1990-1996).
d- Research Director, since 1996.
a- Project Manager (Automation) (1977-1979).
b- Project Manager (Research and Developing of Automation of
Industrial Plant) (1987-1990).
c- Project Manager (Research, Developing and Production Engineering of Automatic
of industrial plant) (1990-2001).
d- Project Manager (Automatic testing System's Development) (1999-2001).
e- Planning Manager, Electronics Institute, (2001-2002).
f- Director, Electronics Institute(i.e. developing , Researching and
producing products of Communication ,Automation and
Control, and optical systems of industrial products), (2002-2005).
g- Consultant to the General Director (Quality Control and Reliability), (2005-2006).
1-3: Conferences, and Experiences:
- Lecturing undergraduates at the Higher Institute of Applied Science and Technology.
- Attended many conferences and exhibitions in industry, and research and development fields covering wide range of information and computing and control systems.
- Arab School of Science and Technology.
a-Reliability Engineering. Damascus, Syria.1986.
b-Product development & Production engineering. Damascus, Syria.1988.
- Experience in practical digital and control systems.
- Experience in practical reliability engineering.
- Experience in implementing and managing industrial production facilities.
2-Arab International University at Informatics & Communication Engineering faculty,
Syria.(2006 Till now)
2-1:Posts and responsibilities :
a. Lecturer at the AIU from 2006-2012
b. Associated professor at the AIU from 2012-2016.
c. Professor at the AIU since 2016.
d. Head of Computers and Communication Department (2013-2017).
Lecturer on the following subjects since 2006:
1.Electrical circuits 1.
2.Electrical circuits 2.
4.Electronic circuits 1.
5.Electronic circuits 2.
6.Electrical and Electronics Circuits.
7.Modern Control Theory.
Supervision of more than 10 junior and senior projects at information and communications Faculty, Arab international university, Damascus, Syria.
- M.Sc. in Digital Systems from Brunel University, London. U.K, 1981.
- Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering (Adaptive Control) from Brunel University, London. U.K, 1985.
- Published a paper in the International Journal of Control.
- Published a report on Identification Algorithm using principle of Least
- Published a report on technical feasibility study for servomotors manufacturing.
- Published a report on technical feasibility study for Automatic Test of Complex System.
- Published a report on Gyroscopes.