Dr. MASSOUD ATASSI Associate Prof
- Associate Professor and Head of computers & Communications department at the Informatics and Communications Engineering Faculty in the Arab International University 2020-2021. Courses: Microprocessor (X86 processor architecture), Assembly Language CA, MCO (Modern Control Systems), Logic Circuits (LC). , digital system design, sensor networks.
- Associate Professor and Dean of the Faculty of Engineering at Al Rasheed International Private University for Science and Technology 2018-2020. Courses: Sensors, Computer architecture, Microcontrollers, Automatic Control 1 and 2. Digital control systems, instrumentation and measurements, Industrial Networks, Analog and Digital electronics, Digital Logic Design
- Associate Professor at the AL Baath (Mecatronics Engineering). Courses: Computer Architecture, Analog and Digital electronics, Industrial Communication Systems, Microcontrollers and PLC, Industrial Automation, Embedded Systems, Robots.
- Lecture at Damascus University (Computer & Automation Engineering). Courses: VLSI Systems Design, Industrial Electronics, SCADA, Large Scale Control Systems.
- Expertise at the University Agency of Francophone, Middle East Office in Lebanon, in charge of studying the files of postgraduate students to pursue their doctoral studies in France and Canada.
- Official of the Information Technology Department and professor at the French Academy of Mayotte, France. 2005-2009.
- ATER, researcher and Assistant Professor at the University of Le Havre (LAUE-CNRS) and the Higher Institutes and Technical Schools in France 1990-2005 Courses: Industrial Automation & Networks, Logic Circuits, Digital Communications, Distributed Operating Systems, Predictive Control, Industrial Electronics, Microcontrollers..
- Companies Experiences: 1996, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2004, and 2010 ''SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC'' (PLC TSX Micro37. PL7-Pro – Modbus, Ethernet-SCADA, MODICONM340 and TSX57Premium, UNITYPRO programming. Paris).. ''ALSTOM’’ (ALSPAMV). ''FITEC'' Computer and technical training, educational engineering. Paris.
Ph.D.: March 1994. ''Underwater ultrasonic transmission of high digital data ''. , LAUE- URA CNRS 1373, Le Havre, France.
 Massoud. ATASSI, 2017. ‘’Increase Reliability Aeolian using Fuzzy Smith Predictor and modeling by Colored Petri Nets’’ . Journal of Al Baath University. V. 39. Homs. Syria
 Massoud. ATASSI, 2016. ‘’A New Graphical Method for Modeling Sequential Controller Using High-Level Petri Nets’’ . Journal of Al Baath University. V. 38. Homs. Syria
 Massoud. ATASSI, 2004. ‘’The impact of Motoric – Technology’’. CRDP of the Paris academy - Technology V.130, P71-75.
 M. ATASSI, 1994, Thesis Summary: ''Underwater ultrasonic transmission of high digital data '' The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America. JASA.
 M. ATASSI, P. BENARD, G. MAZE, J. RIPOCHE, 1992 ‘’ULTRASONIC TRANSMISSION OF DIGITAL DATA THROUGH WATER’’. JOURNAL DE PHYSIQUE IV 2 (C 1), P989-992.
 M ATASSI, 1992 ‘’Ultrasonic Transmission Information, Digitized; Reflection of a Beam on Two Surfaces’’. IV Journal of Physics 2 (L.A.U.E, U.R.A, C.N.R.S 1373).
 M ATASSI, G MAZE, 1991 “scientific conferences, 2nd French Congress Discussions". Arcachon
 M ATASSI, P BENARD, G MAZE, 1991 ‘’Underwater acoustic transmission of high-rate digital data’’ Journal d'acoustique (Les Ulis) 4 (6), P621-624.
 Massoud. ATASSI, 2018. “Microcontrollers”, Book, Al Baath University and Ministry of Higher Education.
 Massoud. ATASSI, 2020. ‘’Programmable logic Controller’’. PLC Book, Al Baath University and Ministry of Higher Education.
 Massoud. ATASSI, 2021. ‘A new method for remote control of wind farms using the SCADA-OPC and fuzzy Petri networks’’. Al-Baath University Journal for Research and Scientific Studies. Issue V. 42. N°10. Homs . Syria