Dr. Rasha ALJerd
2018-2019 summer semester until Now, Doctor and head of accounting and finance department in Arab International University (AIU), Damascus, Syria. I am Teaching the following subjects: Cost accounting, tax accounting, accounting principles, auditing, advanced managerial accounting, advanced financial accounting, governmental and nonprofit organizations accounting.
2018 –2019 first semester doctor at University of Damascus, Economic College, open learning section, Damascus, Syria. I teach in English international accounting, finance, and accounting studies.
2014 – 2018 doctor, Dept. of economy , University of Bilad ALCham, Damascus, Syria. I teach many subjects such as: 1- in English: accounting studies, financial and banking regulations, Public relation management, banking, economy and banks, financial analysis, service organizations management, and international business management. 2- in Arabic: production and operations management, accounting information system, auditing the Islamic financial institutions, auditing, specialized accounting, financial analysis, intermediate accounting, corporate accounting, and oil accounting.
2012-2014 Financial Manager at Cube Oil Petroleum company L.L.C. Damascus, Syria.
3/1/2011 until 1/11/2012 Chief accountant in Ramak group, Damascus, Syria.
2009-2011 Senior Auditor in PWC, Damascus, Syria.
2011-2014 PhD in Accounting, Auditing section, Excellent degree, University of Damascus
1) The Effects of Industrial Specialization of The External Auditor on Inherent Risk Assessments ( A Field Study), Damascus university journal, 2012.
2) The Effect of Internal Control Components' s Assessment on Its Risk Assessment in The Listed companies of Damascus Securities Exchange ( A Field Study in Syria), algameaa journal Libya, 2012.
3) The Factors Affecting The Detection Risk's Assessment in Listed companies of Damascus Securities Exchange, ( A Field Study), Damascus university journal, 2013.
4) Using Data Envelopment Analysis in Measuring Performance Efficiency of Auditing Engagements in Syria (Applied Study), Damascus university journal, 2013.
5) The Extent of Corporates Disclosure about Social Responsibility and the Impact of Corporate Characteristics on it (An Applied Study of The Listed companies in Damascus Securities Exchange), Damascus university journal, 2018.
6) The Effect of Social Responsibility Disclosure in Corporate Financial Performance (An Applied Study on the Listed companies in Damascus Securities Exchange) ), Damascus university journal, 2018.