Mobility grant targeting the Italian and Partner countries' universities COMMO VII European program - ERASMUS + KA171 Call for Students Applications
The International Relations Office at AIU announces the call for applications for the student exchange scholarship funded by Erasmus+ with the University of Pavia https://web-en.unipv.it/
- Available Opportunity: Two Undergraduate Students – from all disciplines in AIU that is available at the host university.
- Mobility Periods: (One Semester) for the academic year (2023 –2024).
Eligibility and Academic Requirements (Conditions):
- English Language Proficiency B2
- AGPA Three and above
- Credit hours completed at least 50 hours
- Credit hours remaining 32 hours or more
- The student has not benefited from any similar scholarship during his/her university life
- The student has not received a university penalty of any kind during his/her university life
Interested Students must submit the following documents before May 20, 2023 to the International Relations office.
To learn more about the University:
Following to submission deadline an Interview will take place to select an eligible candidate to represent AIU.
For further assistance, you may visit the AIU International Relations Office or contact IRO through the email: firstname.lastname@example.org