Graduation from the College of Pharmacy :
Employment opportunities after graduation:
- Working in a pharmacy, drug store, scientific lab, or pharmaceutical, cosmetic, or food factory.
- Working in a medical laboratory.
- Working in scientific research centers.
- Working in hospitals (pharmacy, laboratory, or blood bank).
- To pursue postgraduate studies in a large number of universities in the world, especially German universities, because there is an agreement between the Arab International University and German universities.
Obtaining professional competencies (drug control and laboratory diagnosis) within the residence system in the Ministry of Health.