The faculty of civil engineering is currently owned one computer lab with 20 computers. The lab is used to serve several civil engineering courses like, Civil Engineering Informatics, Civil Engineering Programming, Higher Math and Informatics, Numerical Simulation Methods, Finite Element, Design of Engineering Application.
· Basic office software applications
· Drawing using AutoCAD – 2D
· Logic and algorithms programming
· Software development to solve basic engineering problems
· Using object-oriented programming
· Using UML modeling and UML diagrams
· Using Numerical Integration
· Solve systems of equations
· Demonstrate the effectiveness of mathematical modeling as a fundamental scientific method to study natural and engineering systems
· Learn the optimization: Genetic Algorithm
· Analyzing civil engineering projects using MATLAB and the general-purpose finite element analysis Using Robot program.