DOKTOR ENGENEER IN ARCHITECTURE, TU DRESDEN GERMANY 1987
1) Bachelor degree in Architecture from Damascus University 1978.
2) Diploma in Architecture from TU. Dresden – GDR – 1983.
3) Dr. Eng. In Architecture from TU. Dresden – GDR – 1987.
4) Assistant Professor at Damascus University 1987-1993.
5) Associate Professor at Damascus University 1994-2002.
6) Professor at Damascus University faculty of architecture since 2002.
1) A new system of construction by using natural undressed in Syria. "in the Architecture der DDR "
2) Strategies of the small and intermediate cities to reduce pressure on big cities. "in the (wissenschaftliche Zeitschrift) der TU Dresden 1988.
3) Strategies of rehabilitation and reusing the Old Houses and (Khans) in the old city of Damascus 2000.
4) The informal housing areas in Damascus and its surroundings "Problems and Solutions" 2002.
5) The Origin and Evolution of Classical Geometrical Forms and their Volumetric Structure and their applications 2004.
6) Different research paper in the field architecture and urban design in the last years