This Laboratory is used to run Optical Communication experiments and activities, including:
- Measurement of optical wave guide principles in optical fiber.
- Measurements of optical fibers.
- Characteristic experiments of optical devices.
- Transmission systems of optical communications.
The Laboratory includes the following instruments:
- Four Optoelectronic training & measurement kits.
- Four Optical Communication accessories kits.
- Four Optical Communication application Boards.
- One Fusion Splicer.