DR. Haitham Ahmad Hamza
- 2001-2002 until 2006 Assistant to the Higher Education Contractor at
the Higher Institute of Applied Studies in Humanities, Sami Technical Division in Construction and Reconstruction, and the Tourism Activation Division, University of Tunisia.
- 2005-2007. Lecturer at Damascus University, Faculty of
- 2005-2007 Lecturer at the University of Damascus, Faculty of Arts
- 2006 Lecturer at Al-Baath University, Faculty of Arts and
- 2007-2009 Lecturer at the University of the Union Private, Faculty
- 2008-2009 Lecturer at the Institute of Technical Inspectors,
Department of Interior Design.
- 2007-2009 Associate Professor at the University of Kalamoun,
Faculty of Engineering, Department of Architecture.
- 2010 until now Associate Professor at the International University of
Science and Technology (I.U.S.T.), Faculty of
Engineering, Department of Architecture.
- 2004-2019 Lecturer at the Arab International University, Faculty of
BA in Architecture, Al-Baath University, 1991. • Graduate Certificate specialized in Construction D.E.S.S. , University of Tunis I, 1996. • Graduate Certificate in Archeology and Archeology D.E.S.S. , University of Tunis I, 1997. • Certificate of Advanced Studies in Reconstruction and Development D.E.A. , University of Tunis I, 1998. • Certificate of Advanced Studies in Archeology D.E.A. , University of Tunis I, 2000. • Graduate Certificate in Traditional and Traditional Architecture D.E.S.S. , For the Arab Maghreb Maintenance and restoration of historical monuments called (Lessons of Tunisia), National Institute of Heritage, University of November 7 in Carthage 2002. • Master degree in Museum Science, Manouba University, 2003. • Master degree in real estate law, Tunis I University, Facult