1. Ghasson M., Alsehnawi R., Algharrash A.: Analytical Study of RC Bridges Piers by Enter Dynamic Characteristics Changes with Vibration Ampliyudes. International Journal of Scientific& Engineering Research (IJSER), ISSN 2229-5518, 2019. 11.
2. Nakajima A., Maruyama S., AlSehnawi R., Takeda T., Nguyen M H., Fujikura S.: Reproduction analysis of vibration behavior of pier model having amplitude dependency damping. Journal of Japan Society of Civil Engineers, Ser. A1 (Structural Engineering & Earthquake Engineering (SE/EE), Vol.63A, 2017.3. (in Japanese)
3. Al Sehnawi R., Nakajima A., Takeshima R., and Al Sadeq H.: Experimental investigation of amplitude dependency of dynamic characteristics inelastic and inelastic stages of reinforced concrete pier model, Journal of Civil Structural Health Monitoring, Springer, Volume 4, Issue 4, pp.289-301, 2014.11.
4. Takeshima R., Al Sehnawi R., Nakajima A., Nakamura S., Yokokawa H. Study on change of vibration property of bridge structure with RC Pier in different vibration level. Japan Soc Civ Eng, Ser. A1 (Structural engineering and earthquake engineering (SE/EE)), JSCE A1 (structural and earthquake engineering), Vol.70，No.4，pp.I_130-139，2014.7. (in Japanese)
5. Saito T., Nakajima A., Takeshima R., and Al Sehnawi R.: Experimental investigation on vibrational property change of bridge model under various input leve. JSCE, Structural Engineering Papers, Vol.59A, pp.261-271, 2013.3. (in Japanese)