Graduation requirements at AIU:
- Students at Arab International University must complete their full credit hours successfully.
- Student’s GPA must be at least a 2 out of 4.
- No conditional pass in more than five course (for students who have attended AIU since 2011-2012)
Graduates will obtain the following documents:
- A graduation document in Arabic.
- A mural certificate in Arabic.
- A certified graduation document in both English and Arabic.
- A student’s transcript in both English and Arabic.
Other documents given to students:
- A graduation document in both Arabic and English
- A copy of the graduation document.
- A document of the student’s duration and attendance at AIU
- A document of the students’ military postponement (for male students).
- A document of the student’s registration and proof of time.
- A document of the student’ study postponement.
- A document of the student’s study status at the university.
- A document showing that the student has completed his/her study hours successfully.
- University dependent verification document (in both English and Arabic).
- A report on students’ excellence in study performance (in both English and Arabic).
- A transcript for all the study courses attended by the student at AIU (in both English and Arabic).
- A document of completing all levels of English improving lessons.
- Other documents needed by the student (for whoever It may concern).