The Directorate of International Relations at Arab International University (AIU) announces the opening of the call for applications for the scholarship of student exchange in Erasmus + with University of Santiago de Compostela for 1 students from all faculties. The selected students will spend one semester at the university (2nd semester of 2019-2020). The call will be open until the 11th Dec 2019 and interviews will be held on 14th Dec 2019.
- GPA not lower than 3.
- Spanish language Proficiency
- The student has not benefited from a similar scholarship during his/her university life.
- The number of credit hours completed shall be at least 50.
- The number of credit hours remaining shall not be less than 32 hours.
- The student has not received a university penalty of any kind during his/her university life.
Interested students who wish to benefit from the mobility should submit the following documents to the Directorate of International Relations no later than 11th Dec 2019:
1- CV prepared in Europass format
2- Motivation letter
3- Transcript of records
4- Spanish language proficiency
5- Copy of passport
For more information on the available courses in English and mobility rules, please consult the Directorate of International Relations.
Deadline for applying: 11th Dec 2019.