The Directorate of International Relations at the Arab International University (AIU) announces the opening of the 1st call for the scholarship of student exchange in Erasmus + with Karkonosze College in Jelenia Góra in Poland for three students in the common fields of study. The selected students will spend one semester at the university starting Feb 2020. The call will be open until the 20th Nov 2019 and students should submit documents to the directorate of international relations. (3 students for 5 months each). All relevant information about the university is in the following website http://www.kpswjg.pl/en/technical-and-computer-science-education-programme
- GPA not lower than 3.
- The level of English should not be lower than the third level.
- The student has not benefited from a similar scholarship during his/her university life.
- The number of credit hours completed shall be at least 50.
- The number of credit hours remaining shall not be less than 32 hours.
- The student has not received a university penalty of any kind during his/her university life.
Interviews will be held early January to select the candidates.
Deadline for applying: 20th Nov 2019