The Directorate of International Relations at the Arab International University (AIU) announces the opening of applying for the scholarship of student exchange in Erasmus + framework with University of L’Aquila to AIU students from all disciplines (except Fine Arts) for up to 5 students for 10 months each. Mobilities should start in the second semester of academic year 2018/2019 (from February 2019).
Requirements: Documents to be submitted for each student candidate:
- Candidate's CV
- Learning Agreement
- Motivation letter
- Transcript of records
- Copy of the passport
- GPA not lower than 3.
- The level of English should not be lower than the third level.
- The student has not benefited from a similar scholarship during his/her university life.
- The number of credit hours completed shall be at least 50.
- The number of credit hours remaining shall be less than 32 hours.
- The student has not received a university penalty of any kind during his/her university life.
Deadline for applying: 15 October 2018.