Deanship of Faculty of Dentistry
- PhD in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (University of Pierre and Marie Curie) France 1991
- Diploma in Oral Rehabilitation and Implantology (University of Pierre and Marie Curie) France 1989
- CES In oral and maxillofacial surgery - . University of Paris VI 1987
- Diploma in maxillofacial radiology (University of Pierre and Marie Curie) France 1987
- C.E.S In maxillofacial prostheses University of Paris VI Pierre and Marie Curie 1986
- C.E.S In the technique of materials used in dentistry Rene Descartes University Paris 1985
- Postgraduate Diploma in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery - Damascus University 1981
- Bachelor of Dentistry - . Damascus University 1978
Dr. muhammed safuan jaber
Years of practical experience :
- Professor at the Faculty of Dentistry at the International University of Science and Technology 2016-2019
- Professor at the Faculty of Dentistry at the University of Kalamoon 2012-2013
- Professor, Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Faculty of Dentistry, Damascus University, 1994 - 2016
- Member of the National Committee for Research Ethics 2009
- Doctor, Department of Implantology, Institute of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Paris, 1989-1991
- Doctor, Department of Dental Implant, Montreuil Hospital 1988 -1991
- Associate physician in the Department of Oral Medicine Hospital Petit Sal Petra 1983-1991
- Doctor in the Department of Maxillofacial Plastic Surgery Foch Hospital 1986-1988
- Vice President of Al - Qalamoun Private University for Scientific Affairs and Quality Assurance
- Vice President of Al-Qalamoun Private University for Student Affairs 2008-2009
- Dean of the Faculty of Dentistry - Kalamoon Private University 2005-2009
- Vice Dean for Administrative and Student Affairs, Faculty of Dentistry, Damascus University, 1998-2003
Published books and research :
- Oral Surgical Diseases - Damascus University.
- Unified Dictionary of Dentistry, Union of Arab Dentists Organizations.
- Problems treating large cysts in the jaws.
- Malignant fibrous cell tumor in the oral fossa.
- The relationship of teeth located on the fracture line in the healing of jaw fractures.
- Tuberculosis in the oral cavity.
- The effect of low-intensity constant current induction on the healing of experimentally induced osteomyelitis.