Algebraic Geometry , Commutative Algebra ,and Abstract Algebra.
Prof. Dr. Youssef Nouri ALWADI
1. "Linear Algebra" Publ. of Damascus. University . (2016).
2. "General Math.(2)" for chemistry Publ. of Damascus University (2010).
3. "General Math.(1)" for chemistry Publ. of Damascus University ( 2008) .
4. "Algebraic Structures(2)" (ring theory) Publ. of Damascus University (2006) .
5. "Algebraic Structures" Publ. of Damascus University (2005).
6. "Principles of Algebra" published in Saudi Arabia (2003).
7. "Linear Algebra (2)" Publ. of Damascus University (1997).
8. "Differential Equations(1)" Publ. of Damascus University (1995).
1. "Picard groups of some exceptional divisors configurations on 3-dimensional varieties" Humboldt-university , Berlin (1987)
2. "Divisor class groups of some 3-dimensional singularities", Banach Center Publications , Warsaw (1990)
3. "The dimension of co-homology groups of the canonical resolutions of dimensional An- singularities" Journal of Damascus University for Basic Sciences . (1999).
4. "Simple and semi-quasi-homogeneous singularities" , Journal of Damascus University for Basic Sciences . (2002)
5. "Description of the canonical resolutions of the 4-dimensional An- singularities" ,Far East J. of Math. Sciences (2002)
6. "Numerical solution of ordinary differential equations",
Far East J. Appl. Math (2003)
7. "Blowing-ups along exceptional curves".
Journal of Damascus University for Basic Sciences (2006)
8. Divisors of the canonical resolutions of some singularities ,
Far East J. of Math. Sciences (FJMS) (2006)
9. A Study in flat ideals and stability . Journal of Damascus University for Basic Sciences (2017)
2008 - up to date Professor of Mathematics at the University of Damascus &
the Arab-International Private University ( AIU )
17-12-2008 Professor of Mathematics at the University of Damascus
2001-2008 Associate Professor at the University of Damascus
1997-2003 Assistant Professor in Saudi Arabia
1992-1997 Assistant Professor at the Department of Math. University of Damascus
1990-1992 Lecturer at the Department of Mathematics- University of Damascus
1984-1990 Postgraduate Period at the Humboldt University- Berlin / Germany
1982-1984 Assistant at the Department of Mathematics- University of Damascus
1973-1982 Teacher of Mathematics at Secondary Schools in Deraa / Syria.
1) At the University of Damascus / Faculty of Sciences ( 1982-up to date)
Lectures in :
Abstract Algebra ( Group Theory ,Ring Theory ,Field Theory)
Differential Geometry ,Complex Functions, Vector Analysis
Algebraic Geometry for Postgraduate Students
Abstract Algebra and its applications for Postgraduate Students .
2) In Saudi Arabia ( 1997 - 2003) (Faculty of Education in Bisha)
Lectures in :
Analytic Geometry ,
Ring and Field Theory
3) At the Private university of Kalamoon Faculty of Civil Engineering
( 2004 – 2005 ) :
4) At the Arab International Private University(AIU) (2006-up to date)
Faculty of Informatics & Communications Engineering :
Head of the Department of Basic Sciences (2009 – 2013)
Lectures in :
(1) (Linear Algebra )