On Wednesday, 24/2/2018, the graduation projects of students of the College of Architecture were assessed by the Dean of the College, Dr. Mamoun Al-Wara and the Committee: Dr. Paul Schneiara. Dr. Shaker Al-Tunisi. Dr. Alaa Abdul Rahman. Dr. Salwa Mikhael - Eng. Samer Adib and Eng. Lama Wanous
The 8-student service projects were:
- Shami wedding presented by student Mohammad Raz.
- Center for Studies and Architectural Research by student Hazem Al-Rebdawi.
- Interactive audio and visual center by student Areej Mansour.
- Rehabilitation of the Hamidiya barracks by student Ahmed Sadiq.
- A medical center and a clinic in Sweida by Mirin Abdel Wali.
- City of artistic and media production in Swaida by Suleiman Khazal.
- Shifa Hospital for Cancer Treatment in Homs Governorate by student Faiz Al Ahmad.
- Engineering studies company by student Hassan Aboud.