List of Publications
- Hasan, D., Abdulrahman, A. and Rashed, A. (2015), “The Role of Hybrid Cultural Spaces in Creating Sense of Place Attachment for Public Spaces in Egypt”. Spaces and Flows: An International Journal of Urban and ExtraUrban Studies, Volume 6, Issue 2, pp.1-19.
- Abdulrahman, A. (2014), “Concomitance of Role and Function in Architecture”, Journal of Scientific Literature, Damascus University, October, Vol.14.
- Al-Swaidani, et al. (2015), “Study on Sulfate Resistance and Drying Shrinkage of Mortars Containing Scoria as Cement Replacement”, Paper submitted to the CONCREEP-10 International Conference, Vienna, Austria. (Accepted for publication).
- Al-Swaidani, et al. (2015), “Effect of Adding Scoria as Cement Replacement on Durability Related Properties”, International Journal of Concrete Structures and Materials, Springer, Vol. 9, No.2, pp. 241-254.
- Al-Swaidani, et al. (2014), “Durability of Mortars/Concrete Containing Scoria Based Blended Cements”, Construction Materials and Structures. Edited by S. O. Ekolu et. al., IOS Press, pp. 835-847.
- Al-Swaidani, et al. (2014), “Extending Service Life of Reinforced Concrete under Aggressive Environments by Adding Scoria as Cement Replacement”. Paper submitted to CIC, RILEM, Norway.
- Dadikhi, F. (2014) "Insulating Concrete Form". The first international conference of civil engineering in Teshrin University.