Marketing from the University of Wyoming-USA, a master’s degree in Business Management from the University of London, and a BSc in Pharmacy from the Applied Science University in Jordan.
Prof. Dr. Jehad Yacoub
-University professor, at the Faculty of business administration and faculty of Pharmacy, “Arab International University- AIU” since 2008
-Former Director of Career and Professional Development at the Arab International University-AIU
-Professor- Electronic Customer Relationship Management (E-CRM)-E-marketing and Digital innovation, for the E-MBA program, at the Arab Academy for E-Business (ARAEB) - Council of Arab Economic Unity - League of Arab
- Dr. Yacoub worked a visiting professor and instructor in many local, regional, private and governmental Universities, such as Higher Institute of Business administration (HIBA), American University in Beirut (AUB), and École Supérieure des affaires in Beirut, University of Amsterdam and University of Berlin.
- Former country director & representative of Stars Orbit Consultants and Management Development in Syria.
- Technical expert and consultant for many national and international organizations such as (UNDP, UNFPA, UNICEF, UNESCO, IOM, European Union, Première Urgence, RNW-media, SARC, TAG, Deloitte, JCI, Syria trust.)
- Former Regional Program officer at UNDP Regional Bureau for Arab States (RBAS), Monitoring and evaluation officer and Program officer at UN Volunteers. For more than 16 years
- Vice president of the Syrian Management Consultants Association - SMCA
-A well-known trainer and capacity development expert for NGOs, CSOs in many regional and international areas, training many Marketing management, Digital Marketing and digital innovation as well as business developmental areas especially in field of Monitoring and Evaluation, Theory of change and result based management