Call for Students Applications - ERASMUS+ Exchange Mobility 2023 (USC)
The International Relations Office at AIU announces the call for applications for the student exchange scholarship funded by Erasmus+ at the University of Santiago de Compostela – Spain (https://www.usc.gal/es).
- Available Opportunity: One Undergraduate Student.
- Available disciplines:
- Civil Engineering at Lugo Campus
- Business Administration at Santiago Campus
- Mobility Period & date: (One Semester) from February to June 2023.
- Deadline for application: 4th of October 2022
Eligibility and Academic Requirements (Conditions):
- Spanish Language Proficiency B1
- To be a student from Civil Engineering or Business Administration
- AGPA Three and above
- Credit hours completed at least 50 hours
- Credit hours remaining 32 hours or more
- The student has not benefited from any similar scholarship during his/her university life
- The student has not received a university penalty of any kind during his/her university life
Interested Students must submit the following documents to the International Relations office by Tuesday, 4th of October 2022:
- Proof of Spanish Language Proficiency B1 issued by any accredited institution.
- Transcript of Records
- Motivation Letter
- Copy of Passport
- CV Prepared in Euro Pass Format (https://europa.eu/europass/en)
Following to submission deadline interviews will be held to select the eligible candidate to represent AIU.
For further assistance, you may visit the AIU International Relations Office or contact IRO through the email: email@example.com