Urgent Call for Applications – International Staff Week - Erasmus+ JAMIES 2020
This is an official call for Staff (Academic + Administrative) from Arab International University to submit their applications for one of the International Staff Weeks organized by a group of esteemed Portuguese Universities within JAMIES consortium.
- Scholarship Opportunities: Academic Staff - STA / Administrative Staff - STT
- Mobility Periods: 5 days + 2 travel days
Due to time constraints, priority is given to staff with a valid visa or no need to apply for one.
Eligibility and academic requirements
The priority in the nomination is given to:
- Candidates who meet the requirement of the awarding program
- Candidates who have not benefited from a similar opportunity during their career life at AIU
- Candidates whose academic or administrative specialty matches the opportunity
- Candidates whose language level meets the requirements of the opportunity
- Full-timers candidates
- Results of the Internal evaluation for Academic Staff/Administrative staff candidate
Financial conditions and benefits
- Travel Allowance: 530 EUR per Participant
- The per diem amount: 160 EUR
The mobility agreement must be filled in, and submitted to email@example.com
along with a copy of the passport by Wednesday, 16 of June 2021
and indicating the events, he/she interested in at the partner institutions.
For further details, you may contact the IRO Director Dr. Sulaiman Mouselli, or AIU International Office via email: firstname.lastname@example.org