Call of Staff Scholarships Applications - MARE NOSTRUM 2019-2021 Project
This is an official call for Staff from Arab International University to submit their applications for international credit mobility to a group of esteemed Portuguese Universities.
- Scholarship Opportunities: One Academic Staff - STA / One Administrative Staff - STT
- Mobility Periods: 5 days - Starting from the second semester of the academic year 2020-2021
Eligibility and academic requirements
The priority in the nomination process is given to:
- Candidates who meet the requirement of the awarding program
- Candidates who have not benefited from a similar opportunity during his career life with AIU
- Candidates whose academic or administrative specialty matches the opportunity
- Candidates whose language level meets the requirements of the opportunity
- Full-timers candidates
- Results of the Internal evaluation for Academic Staff/Administrative staff candidate
Financial conditions and benefits
- Travel Allowance: 530 EUR per Participant
- The per diem amount: 160 EUR
- Insurance: Every selected applicant will receive health, accident, and travel insurance valid during the entire mobility period provided by Universidade do Algarve.
All applications must be submitted online until 15 October 2020, through the project website.
The MARE NOSTRUM (MN) project, coordinated by Universidade do Algarve in the framework of the European Programme Erasmus+ (International Credit Mobility), supports the mobility of students, academic and administrative staff from institutions in Portugal and 10 partners, in both directions, IN and OUT.
For further assistance especially for the visa process following the acceptance in the program, you may contact the AIU International Relations Office through the email: email@example.com or you may visit the IRO office at the circular-building third floor during working hours.