Call for Applications – Staff Mobility - Erasmus+ JAMIES 2020
This is an official call for Staff from Arab International University to submit their applications for international credit mobility to a group of esteemed Portuguese Universities.
- Scholarship Opportunities: One Academic Staff - STA / One Administrative Staff - STT
- Mobility Periods: 5 days + 2 travel days
Eligibility and academic requirements
The priority in the nomination process is given to:
- Candidates who meet the requirement of the awarding program
- Candidates who have not benefited from a similar opportunity during career life with AIU
- Candidates whose academic or administrative specialty matches the opportunity
- Candidates whose language level meets the requirements of the opportunity
- Full-timers candidates
- Results of the Internal evaluation for Academic Staff/Administrative staff candidate
Financial conditions and benefits
- Travel Allowance: 530 EUR per Participant
- The per diem amount: 160 EUR
- Insurance: Every selected applicant will receive health, accident, and travel insurance valid during the entire mobility period provided by the JAMIES project.
All applications must be submitted online until 12 Marsh 2021, through the project website.
Project Information: International Credit Mobility (ICM) - JAMIES
The International Credit Mobility (ICM) is part of the Key Action 1 of the Erasmus + Program and allows a Higher Education Institution (HEI) in a partner country to send or host students, teaching and non-teaching staff to perform a study period, a teaching or training mission to an HEI in a Program country.
JAMIES is the result of a partnership between Universidade do Minho (Coordinator), Universidade do Algarve, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Universidade do Porto, and Universidade de Trás-os-Montes e Alto Douro and allows the 5 Higher Portuguese Institutions to receive/send students, teaching and non-teaching staff from/to 8 partner countries outside Europe.
For further assistance, you may contact the AIU International Office through firstname.lastname@example.org