Call of Students Exchange Program Applications - MARE NOSTRUM 2019-2021 Project
This is an official call for students from Arab International University to submit their applications for international credit mobility to a group of esteemed Portuguese Universities.
- Scholarship Opportunity: One Undergraduate Student – from all disciplines (except dentistry)
- Mobility Periods: 5 months (One Semester) Starting from the second semester of the academic year 2020-2021
Eligibility and academic requirements
The priority in the selection process is given if:
- The Student GPA is not lower than three
- The level of English should not be lower than the third level
- The student has not benefited from a similar scholarship during his/her university life.
- The number of credit hours completed shall be at least 50 hours.
- The number of credit hours remaining shall be 32 hours or more.
- The student has not received a university penalty of any kind during his/her university life
Financial conditions and benefits
- Travel Allowance: 530 EUR per Participant
- Stay Allowance: 850 EUR / Month
- Insurance: Every selected applicant will receive health, accident, and travel insurance valid during the entire mobility period provided by Universidade do Algarve.
All applications must be submitted online until 15 October 2020, through the project website.
The MARE NOSTRUM (MN) project, coordinated by Universidade do Algarve in the framework of the European Programme Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility, supports mobility of students, academic and administrative staff from institutions in Portugal and 10 partners, in both directions, IN and OUT.
For further assistance especially for the visa process following the acceptance in the program, you may contact the AIU International Relations Office through the email: firstname.lastname@example.org or you may visit the IRO office at the circular-building third floor during working hours.