Call for Applications – Teaching Staff Mobility - Erasmus+ 2022 (USC)
This is an official call for Teaching Staff from Arab International University to submit their applications for Erasmus+ ICM KA107 to Universidade de Santiago de Compostela (Spain).
- Available Scholarship: One Teaching Staff – STA
- Mobility Periods: 5 days + 2 Travel days (The mobility must be done until 30th, May 2022)
Eligibility and academic requirements
The priority in the nomination process is given to:
- Candidates who meet the requirements of the awarding program
- Candidates who have not benefited from a similar opportunity during their career life at AIU
- Candidates whose academic specialty matches one of the Subject Areas mentioned below
- Candidates whose language level is B2 in English or B1 in Spanish
- Internal evaluation results of the Teaching Staff candidate
- Full-time candidates
Financial conditions and benefits
- Travel Allowance: 530 EUR per Participant
- The per diem amount: 160 EUR
- Beneficiaries are responsible for contracting their travel arrangements, medical insurance cover and visa expenses.
Interested candidates must submit hardcopies of the following documents by Wednesday, February 2, 2022, to the International Relations office.
- Proof of English Language or Spanish Proficiency
- Proof of employability (AIU HR)
- List of publications
- Motivation Letter
- Copy of Passport
- CV Prepared in Euro Pass Format (https://europa.eu/europass/en)
For further assistance, you may contact the AIU International Relations Office through the email: firstname.lastname@example.org or you may visit the IRO office at the circular-building third floor during working hours.