Call for Applications – Teaching Staff Mobility - Erasmus+ KA107 programme
This is an official call for Teaching Staff from Arab International University to submit their applications for Erasmus+ international credit mobility KA107 to Universidade de Santiago de Compostela (Spain).
- Available Scholarship: One Teaching Staff - STA
- Mobility Periods: 5 days - Starting from the second semester of the academic year 2020-2021 (The mobility must be done before 31st, May 2021)
Eligibility and academic requirements
The priority in the nomination process is given to:
- Candidates who meet the requirements of the awarding program
- Candidates who haven’t benefited from a similar opportunity during his career life with AIU
- Candidates whose academic specialty matches one of the Subject Areas
- Candidates whose language level is B2 in English or B1 in Spanish
- Internal evaluation results of the Teaching Staff candidate
- Full-time candidates
Financial conditions and benefits
- Travel Allowance: 530 EUR per Participant
- The per diem amount: 160 EUR
- Beneficiaries are responsible for contracting their travel arrangements, insurance cover and visa expenses.
In case of a "Blended Mobility” only the travel costs and maintenance support of the days spent in attendance and those corresponding to the journey will be paid. In the case of 100% virtual mobility, no financial support will be paid as there is no travel.
For further assistance especially for the visa process following the acceptance in the program, you may contact the AIU International Relations Office through the email: email@example.com or you may visit the IRO office at the circular-building third floor during working hours.