The Arab International University announces its desire to provide its administrative staff in its various colleges and directorates with members of an administrative body according to the job title: Member of an administrative body
- Receive work documents and document this process.
- Viewing incoming and outgoing mail and following up procedures according to the tasks assigned to them.
- Writing a periodic report to show what has been done and what has been postponed.
- Any other duties assigned to him within the scope of his professional specialty.
Required Conditions and Skills:
- Holders of university degrees or technical institutes.
- Fluency in English.
- Computer proficiency and software: Ms office
- The ability to use office equipment such as printers, fax machines, etc.
- Ability to communicate and work in a team.
Applicants should email the CV attached with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
, using the following phrase as an email Subject (Job title in Arabic - PV03).